Holiday home Lloret de Mar Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Orquidea
- Orquidea is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car this street.
- Orquidea is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- The distance to beach is 5000 meters.
- Orquidea is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Orquidea is a fully detached villa .
- living room
- dining room
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- living room
- The interior of Orquidea is modern spanish and functional.
- The inside is a mix of of different colours with a cosy atmosphere.
- Orquidea has a built surface of 130 m2 and is located in a plot of 450 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families because of the central position.
Unfortunately groups of youngsters (average age below or equal to 30) are not allowed in this holiday residence.
Unfortunately pets are not allowed in this villa
Registration number: HUTG-019697
Bedroom 1: 1x Double bed
Bedroom 2: 2x Single beds
Bathroom 1: Bath, Wash basin, Toilet
Bathroom 2: Shower, Wash basin, Toilet
Bathroom 3: Wash basin, Toilet
Facilities and amenities
- internet access
- air conditioning
Around the house
- washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
Arrival: From 16:00 before 21:00
Departure: Before: 10:00
- Nearest beach: 5 km
- Nearest shop: 4 km
- Nearest nightlife: 4 km
- Nearest restaurants: 4 km
- Girona (GRO):30 km
- Barcelona (BCN):95 km
|Bedlinen||$16.50 per person|
|Towels||$8.25 per person|
|Babybed||$3.93 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.