Holiday home Macanet de la selva Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Calvet
- Calvet is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Calvet is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- The distance to beach is 22000 meters.
- Calvet is situated above street level.
- The entrance is on the second floor.
- You reach the entrance through stairs upstairs.
- The interior of Calvet is spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with a nice atmosphere.
- Calvet disposes of a nice view the urbanisation.
- Calvet has a built surface of 100 m2 and is located in a plot of 600 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a natural garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the backside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through stairs downside.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
Facilities and amenities
- Private pool 32 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 22 km
- Nearest shop: 5 km
- Nearest nightlife: 22 km
- Nearest restaurants: 5 km
- Barcelona:95 km
- Girona:20 km
|Cleaning||$151.24 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$17.45 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.73 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$4.15 per day|
|Pets||$9.97 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.