Holiday home Macanet de la selva Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Calvet
- Calvet is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Calvet is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- The distance to beach is 22000 meters.
- Calvet is situated above street level.
- The entrance is on the second floor.
- You reach the entrance through stairs upstairs.
- The interior of Calvet is spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with a nice atmosphere.
- Calvet disposes of a nice view the urbanisation.
- Calvet has a built surface of 100 m2 and is located in a plot of 600 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a natural garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the backside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through stairs downside.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
Facilities and amenities
- Private pool 32 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 22 km
- Nearest shop: 5 km
- Nearest nightlife: 22 km
- Nearest restaurants: 5 km
- Barcelona:95 km
- Girona:20 km
|Cleaning||$142.70 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$16.47 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.23 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$3.92 per day|
|Pets||$9.41 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card- or Paypal-payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.