Holiday home Vidreres Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent EdenBeautiful house with private pool and cozy garden area where you can enjoy wonderful holidays
- Eden is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car in a parking space.
- Eden is situated in a quiet neighbourhood.
- Eden is situated on street level.
- Eden is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Eden is original spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with a nice atmosphere.
- Eden disposes of a panoramic view the green mountains.
- Eden has a built surface of 230 m2 and is located in a plot of 1000 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the backside of your villa.
- Eden has disposal of a permanent stone bbq cooking utensils.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families with children .
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Private pool 40 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 14 km
- Nearest shop: 2 km
- Nearest nightlife: 14 km
- Nearest restaurants: 2 km
- Gerona:25 km
- Barcelona:95 km
|Cleaning||$185.40 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$16.36 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.18 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$3.89 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card- or Paypal-payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.