Holiday home Macanet de la selva Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent RemiNice and cozy villa with private pool located in a quiet area with beautiful mountain views
- Remi is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Remi is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- Remi is situated above street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Remi is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- 4 bedrooms (1x1.35m, 1x 1,35m, 1x 1.20m, 1x1.20m)
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Remi is original spanish with focus on minor details.
- The inside is light with an authentic atmosphere.
- Remi disposes of a nice view the green mountains.
- Remi has a built surface of 120 m2 and is located in a plot of 1000 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the side of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Remi has disposal of a permanent stone bbq cooking utensils.
- This playground appliance is for very young children a welcome distraction .
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families because of the privacy.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Private pool 32 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 18 km
- Nearest shop: 5 km
- Nearest nightlife: 5 km
- Nearest restaurants: 1000 m
- Girona:40 km
- Barcelona:90 km
|Cleaning||$152.35 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$17.58 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.79 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$4.18 per day|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.